Thursday, April 5, 2007

Starting Over

Hello again,

Im gonna have to start over on my round ripple.I found out there were errors in the pattern i was using but there is corrections.So as soon as i get some different yarn tonight i will restart.I was using Bernat Baby Coordinates but i want to use Caron SS.I cant wait to start, i love round ripples. Also i need more links,so if you have a blog or a site, please email me or comment and i will probably add you.




Mood:
Eating: Whoppers Robin Eggs
Drinking: Diet Pepsi
Doing: blogging and School work
Music: Sugarland-Settlin

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I bet it will look good using the SS yarn. I have not used SS yarn on a round ripple yet. I have just used regular RH. Although I just got a huge order of TLC in today. I may make one with some of them.
Sorry you have to start it over. :(
Can't wait to see some pictures of it.